Join in the fun at Royal Randwick for the final day of the Sydney Spring Carnival, City Tattersalls Cup Day. The day features the $100,000 City Tattersalls Club Cup and the Lightning Stakes, the racing is great and the atmosphere is even better! Plus, you won’t miss a second of the action in Melbourne as Caulfield Cup Day is broadcast live on the biggest screen in the Southern Hemisphere. The feature race, The City Tattersalls Cup is the last chance for horses to sneak onto the Melbourne Cup field.
WHEN: Saturday 19 October 2013
Gates Open: 11.00am First Race: 1.07pm Final Race: 5.20pm
WHERE: Royal Randwick
Alison Rd, Randwick
TICKETING: For all ticketing and hospitality information and purchases please visit http://www.theraces.com.au.
Pre-purchase and save $5 on general admission tickets, discount available until 11.59pm the day prior. Alternatively tickets are available at the gates on the day.
RACE DAY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Go Racing for Real SMS competition: winners allocated a feature race horse and invited to watch from the Winning Post. The participant allocated the winning horse wins $2000
- Free General Admission entry for TAB Shareholders, Number One Club Members and TAB Rewards Members
- Members Early Bird Reward course admission & members reserve vouchers accepted on this race day
- Musical entertainment, spring photo wall
- Clinique Lounge – makeup touch ups and gifts on the Octagonal Lawn
- Gentlemen Here to Help: offering race day essentials, unique race day experience
- Chandon pop-up bar
- Moët & Chandon pop-up bar available to members on the lawn
- SmoothFM Relaxation Station
- Free bus service back to The Star, the official post-race venue will depart ongoing from 4.30pm to 6.30pm
- View the entire race and interviews on the largest LED screen in the southern hemisphere