With special guest – The Voice 2012’s Prinny Stephens
Great Gatsby Fight Night will be lucky for some this Friday 13th as 20 boxers take to the ring to help raise funds for Muscular Dystrophy Association of NSW.
The Voice 2012 alumni Prinny Stephens will be performing at the event, showcasing her show-stopping voice!
Guests will be sat ringside to catch the action as the boxers take on the fight of their lives!
In addition to the action in the ring, there will be an exclusive auction held on the night to raise funds for the very worthy Muscular Dystrophy Association of NSW.
Muscular Dystrophy NSW’s vision is to improve the quality of life for all people and families in New South Wales who are dealing with muscular dystrophy.
It’s set to be a great night, tickets are available now!
Where: Friday Dec 13th @ Sofitel Hotel, Phillip St, CBD
When: Friday 13th December 2013
Who: 20 amateur boxers with varying levels of experience.
Tickets for the Academy Fight Night are available via http://www.academyfe.com.au
* $70 – The general admission tickets – gain entry to the venue, and entry to the after party. (A cash bar and snacks will be available
* All tickets can be purchased online, and an invoice automatically generated by visiting:http://academyfe.com.au/buy-tickets/
* $220 each for Table – Great Gatsby themed charity event, entrance to venue, 3 course meal, drinks, all the fights/evening entertainment (approx 10 x bouts) and entry to the after party
Muscular Dystrophy NSW aims to advocate for, protect and advance the legal, human and service rights of people with Neuromuscular Disorders. To this end we regularly comment on proposed
Government initiatives and advocate on behalf of our clients.
Muscular Dystrophy NSW clients are from all regions of NSW and encompass all socio-economic groups. Most of the clients are aged 5 – 30 years old with a neuromuscular condition.
Muscular Dystrophy NSW currently works and supports over a variety of areas:
• Short term Case Management
• Respite care funding
• Flexirest (flexible respite)
• Carer support network events
• Clinic support program
• Equipment funding
• Weekend retreats
• Social events
• Information, referral and advocacy
• Medical and information seminars