Wednesday 19th Mar 2014 6:00pm
In the spirit of the March into Merivale launch party, ivy is throwing a barbeque party like no other. For $45 you get eight tokens to redeem on a selection of delicious food, cocktails and wines from new Manly restaurant, Papi Chulo, plus Palings and Sunee’s. Large cuts of meats will be slathered in marinades and spice-rubs, then slow cooked for more than six hours. The result will be meat so tender it melts in your mouth with an intense pit barbeque flavour straight from the American Deep South. Of course, it’s not a party without live music and DJ’s. You’ll experience a sensational live set by the African Columbian rock and roots band, Watussi, who are gearing up for their headlining set at the Byron Bay Bluesfest in April.
Tickets are $45 for 8 food/drink tokens with top-ups available on the night.
Menu Sneak Peek!
- Smoked maple black pepper pork belly
- Rangers Valley smoked wagyu brisket
- Pulled Korobuta pork shoulder
- Smoked lamb ribs with Papi’s BBQ sauce
- Smoked hot wings, comeback sauce
- Summer pea guacamole with tortilla chips
- Ceviche of kingfish – jalapeño, celery, pineapple and crispy corn
- Half grilled spatchcock, rosemary, lemon, smoked garlic, baby beans
- Slow cooked beef rib, slaw with Palings’ ranch dressing, pickles
- Double lamb rack, baba ghanoush, paprika
- Heirloom tomatoes, burrata, basil, lemon